B&B TOOLS AB : B&B TOOLS AB Interim Report 1 April - 31 December 2011 (9 months)
· Profit after net financial items totalled MSEK 240 (224).
· Profit after taxes increased by 6 percent to MSEK 170 (161).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 6.05 (5.75).
· The return on equity for the most recent 12-month period was 11 percent (11).
Third quarter (1 October-31 December 2011)
· Revenue for comparable units, measured in local currency, increased by 2 percent in the third quarter.
· Operating profit amounted to MSEK 105 (113) during the quarter. Profit continued to improve during the quarter for various units, including TOOLS in Norway, TOOLS Momentum and the Tools & Machinery Business Area. TOOLS in Sweden and the Fastening Elements Business Area reported weaker profit for the quarter compared with the year-earlier period.
Read more! Please download the complete document.
Interim Report 1 April – 31 December 2011 (9 months)
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: B&B TOOLS AB via Thomson Reuters ONE